India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
Advt. No. No.17-67/2023-GDS
|নিয়োগের পদের নাম:
Gramin Dak Sevak/Branch Postmaster/Assistant Branch Postmaster
|মাধ্যমিক বা সমমানের
|আবেদনপত্র জমা দেওয়ার শেষ তারিখ:
|23/08/2023 (up to 23:59 hrs.)
- সাধারণ প্রার্থীদের জন্য আবেদন ফি 220 টাকা।
- SC/ST প্রার্থীদের জন্য আবেদন ফি 00 টাকা।
|এখানে ক্লিক করুন
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee
- সাধারণ প্রার্থীদের জন্য আবেদন ফি 100 টাকা।
- SC/ST/OBC প্রার্থীদের জন্য কোন আবেদন ফি লাগবেনা |
Important Dates for the Post Of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
Important Dates for the post Of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 is
- Commencement of online applications : 03/08/2023
- Closing date for receipt of online application : 23/08/2023 (up to 23:59 hrs.)
- Last date of payment of fees through online : 23/08/2023
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of PNB : 23/08/2023
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of PNB : 23/08/2023
Age Limit for the Post Of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023(as on 01-01-2023)
- গ্রামীণ ডাক সেবক পদে নিয়োগের জন্য বয়স হতে হবে 1 জানুয়ারি ২০২৩ তারিখ অনুযায়ী 18 থেকে 40 বছরে সংরক্ষিত শ্রেণীর প্রার্থীদের জন্য সরকারের নিয়ম অনুযায়ী বয়সের ছাড় |
Educational Qualification for the Post Of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
- প্রার্থীকে যেকোনো স্বীকৃত বোর্ড থেকে মাধ্যমিক বা সমমানের পরীক্ষায় উত্তীর্ণ হতে হবে।
- পাশাপাশি আবেদনকারীকে সাইকেল চালানোর অভিজ্ঞতা থাকতে হবে
Vacancy Details for the Post Of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
Gramin Dak Sevak/Branch Postmaster/Assistant Branch Postmaster Recruitment 2023
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Latest West Bengal Govt Jobs
Important Links for the Post Of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
Important Links for the Post Of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM
India Post Recruitment Process For the Post of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
- Online Registration: The first step in the recruitment process is to register online on the India Post website. The registration process is open from August 3, 2023 to August 23, 2023.
- Payment of Application Fee: After registering, candidates will need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 00/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Uploading of Documents: Once the application fee has been paid, candidates will need to upload their scanned copies of the following documents:
- Date of Birth Proof
- Educational Qualification Proof
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Shortlisting of Candidates: After the documents have been uploaded, candidates will be shortlisted based on their 10th class marks.
- Document Verification: The shortlisted candidates will need to appear for document verification at a designated post office.
- Medical Examination: The candidates who have successfully cleared the document verification will need to appear for a medical examination.
- Final Selection: The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the medical examination
India Post Syllabus for the post of Post of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
- Paper 1: General Knowledge
- Paper 2: Knowledge of Postal Operations
Paper 1: General Knowledge
This paper will test the candidate’s knowledge of general topics such as:
- Indian history
- Indian geography
- Indian polity
- Indian economy
- Current affairs
- Science and technology
- English language
Paper 2: Knowledge of Postal Operations
This paper will test the candidate’s knowledge of postal operations such as:
- Postal services
- Postal rates
- Postal procedures
- Postal security
- Postal history
India Post Recruitment 2023 salary for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
- Branch Postmaster বেতন 12,000 থেকে 29,380 হাজার টাকা |
- Assistant Branch Postmaster/Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) বেতন 10,000 থেকে 24,470 হাজার টাকা
India Post Recruitment 2023 for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 -Posting
- The post is unreserved and successful candidate is likely to be posted to any place within West Bengal Circle.
45 Health Officer Posts in West Bengal
India Post Recruitment 2023 for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 – Last date
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION : On or before 23/08/2023 by 23:59 Hours
India Post Recruitment 2023 for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 –How to Apply
- The Department will publish a list of candidates who have been shortlisted for engagement on its website and the GDS Online Portal. Applicants are encouraged to check the website/Portal on a frequent basis for the most recent changes.
- The candidates will be chosen based on the verification of the original documents by the Verifying Authority specified by the applicant while filling out the application. This is subject to additional verification by the Engaging Authority, if it differs from the Verifying Authority. The Divisional head is the Engaging Authority for BPM, whereas the Sub Divisional head is the Engaging Authority for ABPM/DakSevak.
- Following the announcement of the results, the selected candidates will be notified by SMS on their registered cellphone number/email address of the dates for physical document verification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall bring original papers as listed in Annexure VII and two sets of self-attested photocopies to the document verification with the Verifying Authority. The shortlisted applicants will be given a total of 15 days to submit the papers for verification, i.e., the system will first give them 10 days to submit the documents, and then a reminder will be produced to submit the documents in an extended period of 05 more days. If the verification is successful, an offer of provisional employment will be made after the verification time for the relevant list has ended; otherwise, his/her nomination would be rejected. If a candidate fails to report to the Verifying Authority within the specified period of 15 days, he or she would be considered ineligible.
- The system will issue the offer of interim engagement. Based on successful document verification, (through SMS to registered cellphone number/Email to registered email address). Following receipt of the offer of In order to be considered for an interim position, the candidate must approach the selected Engaging Authorities within 15 days, i.e., the system will Provide a 10-day reporting period at first, followed by a reminder. in an additional 05 days from the receipt of the preliminary offer If the Verifying Authority is not also the Engaging Authority. The documents will also be verified by the Engaging Authority, and if successful, the candidate will be expected to complete the pre-engagement requirements, including the specified training. The candidacy will be canceled if the Engaging Authority’s verification is unsuccessful.
- If the applicant(s) fails to report the Engaging Authority within the specified 15 days time (by the stipulated date) after receiving the offer of provisional engagement on the registered email/mobile no., his/her candidature will be disqualified.
- The Department will continue to publish additional lists of selected applicants against ‘non-turned up and rejected candidates’ in due course, who will have to go through the same process for document verification/reengagement requirements as stated in the preceding paragraphs. After December 31, 2023, no further list of shortlisted applicants will be released. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered for employment.
- The department may, at its discretion, change or extend the dates for particular events without stating a reason, and its decision is final.
- The Department and the hiring authority for each position reserve the right to amend, cancel the notice, or alter the number of positions at any moment for any reason, or to halt the current process entirely.
- The Department is not liable for the applicant’s failure to receive email/SMS for any reason, including those caused by network service providers and other dependencies. Candidates are consequently recommended to keep checking the online engagement site for the most recent changes.
- he Department does not contact the candidates via phone. Any contact with applicants will be handled only through the appropriate Engaging Authority. Applicants are encouraged not to divulge their personal information/registration number/mobile numbers/email addresses to outsiders and to be wary of any unsolicited phone calls.
- Until the results are revealed, applicants can check the progress of their applications on the website by entering their registration number and cellphone number.
- Division-specific support desk and cellphone numbers are listed on the website for any inquiries. Other than the assistance desks, the Department will not accept any inquiries on any other number. Additionally, the Department will not accept any correspondence about the approval of applications submitted in any other format, and any such correspondence will be filed.